I love 'wrong person changed back stories'! well done, thanks. She had it coming, Nice toiuch with the pain now she had to go through it. I wonder how she does as him? Part 2?
I love how Todd turned the tables on Katie. CheersZapper
Serves her/him right.
Fascinating
Great story and picture! If only it could actually happen...What's next? Do the two of them fall in love with each other or go separate ways? Zoe
I love 'wrong person changed back stories'! well done, thanks. She had it coming, Nice toiuch with the pain now she had to go through it. I wonder how she does as him? Part 2?
ReplyDeleteI love how Todd turned the tables on Katie.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Zapper
Serves her/him right.
ReplyDeleteFascinating
ReplyDeleteGreat story and picture! If only it could actually happen...
ReplyDeleteWhat's next? Do the two of them fall in love with each other or go separate ways? Zoe