Thursday, May 23, 2019

His Girlfriend's New Body



6 comments:

  1. This one is really interesting. I like how Mark doesn't want to be with Heather because she's not interested in partying any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I understand why Carly wanted this trade, but she clearly made the wrong choice. Yeah, she has big boobs now, however, if she continues living Heather's "wild lifestyle," she will ruin her new body in no time. BTW, I like how this F2F body swap turned out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather made a great choice. While I think her old body was hot AF, her personality with her cute new body, and healthier lifestyle is its own kind of sexy. The kind that doesn't burn out after the partying stops. She could rock that body through her middle-age of she treats it right. Too bad mark doesn't see it because he is missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy,funny, good story & pics. Ironic as hell. I love your f/f swaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. i, like, so i think in the good ideas for writting, i like talikng about with you, my email is

    jimenafanyshimiloli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE FIT BODYS! :-)

    ReplyDelete