Great cap. Any update on the son planned?
have been waiting for this for so long! please tell us what the son is up to
I don’t normally comment on captions but this whole story is really good(best I’ve read in several months), I hope you give it an ending soon, can’t wait
Continue this
All I want to see is the son's perspective
Interesting series... I wonder what Nate will do as his mom.. and also can Debbie be back to her body?
Any chance of an update to this?
Great cap. Any update on the son planned?
ReplyDeletehave been waiting for this for so long! please tell us what the son is up to
ReplyDeleteI don’t normally comment on captions but this whole story is really good(best I’ve read in several months), I hope you give it an ending soon, can’t wait
ReplyDeleteContinue this
ReplyDeleteAll I want to see is the son's perspective
ReplyDeleteInteresting series... I wonder what Nate will do as his mom.. and also can Debbie be back to her body?
ReplyDeleteAny chance of an update to this?
ReplyDelete