Model is way too hot to be wasted on an F2F. Who is she?
Marina Laswick
So if it's not what you like it's a waste? We F2F fans could say the same about the TGs. Throw us a bone.
Yeah I don't pay any attention to comments like OP's. Saying a picture is "wasted" on F2F is ridiculous and insulting. What makes it funny though is that I already DO have M2F caps with that very same model in them haha
Model is way too hot to be wasted on an F2F. Who is she?
ReplyDeleteMarina Laswick
DeleteSo if it's not what you like it's a waste? We F2F fans could say the same about the TGs. Throw us a bone.
DeleteYeah I don't pay any attention to comments like OP's. Saying a picture is "wasted" on F2F is ridiculous and insulting. What makes it funny though is that I already DO have M2F caps with that very same model in them haha
Delete