you did it.. you crazy son of a bitch you did it! :-)
LOL OUCH! poor kid, she must have had a really bad mariage!
Please carry this on!
It's back!!!
Awesome it's back I hope you have more planned, I was getting ready to start requesting more of these again. I know you kinda got burned out when you did this story last time but I really hope to see more of the remote's journey
Damn, that sucks...maybe he finds a new body?
Wow - she was quick to steal his life.
you did it.. you crazy son of a bitch you did it! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH! poor kid, she must have had a really bad mariage!
ReplyDeletePlease carry this on!
ReplyDeleteIt's back!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome it's back I hope you have more planned, I was getting ready to start requesting more of these again. I know you kinda got burned out when you did this story last time but I really hope to see more of the remote's journey
ReplyDeleteDamn, that sucks...maybe he finds a new body?
ReplyDeleteWow - she was quick to steal his life.
ReplyDelete