Great story so far! I love it!Will there be part 3?
There HAS to be a part 3!! My prediction: Alice already knows, and prefers Casey in his old body...
Excellent story. Casey sure loves the switch,nice touch how she keeps calling him 'Casey' a much as possible.
I love where you're going with this. I still think Casey had to either know it would happen or have planned it. She was way to quick to adjust to her new male body and to assuming his life. Not to mention taking her BFF to bed. lol
Part 3: Alice and Gavin switch?Casey is in Gavins BodyGavin is in Alices BodyAlice is in Caseys Body
Yes, please.
Wonderfull story please continue my man
Great story so far! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWill there be part 3?
There HAS to be a part 3!! My prediction: Alice already knows, and prefers Casey in his old body...
ReplyDeleteExcellent story. Casey sure loves the switch,nice touch how she keeps calling him 'Casey' a much as possible.
ReplyDeleteI love where you're going with this. I still think Casey had to either know it would happen or have planned it. She was way to quick to adjust to her new male body and to assuming his life. Not to mention taking her BFF to bed. lol
ReplyDeletePart 3: Alice and Gavin switch?
ReplyDeleteCasey is in Gavins Body
Gavin is in Alices Body
Alice is in Caseys Body
Yes, please.
DeleteWonderfull story please continue my man
ReplyDelete