Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

The Third Wheel Finale



7 comments:

  1. Awesome series. I know this is the final but I'd love to see a time-skip epilogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are some pictures for that epilogue

      Gavin had no other choice but to become sex slave to Casey on his former body. He doesn't like it but is unable to fight it.

      http://www.cjc-photography.com/category/couples/gus-lauren-summer/

      Delete
  2. sexy & funny. room strong man to sex slave, oh well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have been following your blog since you started it Im a huge fan of your work some years ago you (and other great blogs) inspired me to creat my own blog sorry if I bother you with this but would you mind to add my blog to your list? I have added your blog to my list I would appreciate a lot. I have been making my caps in English too Im not a native English speaker but Im making a huge effort to make good translations of my work.
    My blog is https://restgcaps.blogspot.com/
    Thanks a lot for reading me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really dug this series! I felt super invested in Gavin's story for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hot story. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this series, I wonder how things work out when they get back from holiday to their normal lives? Is Casey able to take over Gavin's life? Can she do his job? How does Gavin adjust to being a hot woman? Does Gavin find a new love interest? This would make a great continuation like six months into the future.

    ReplyDelete