Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Carrying The Load


7 comments:

  1. Great story but Lauren being Distraught it was not over being able to birth the baby like Jackson thought Lauren's problem was the testosterone she loved her now husbands body big black and beefy the power she now had she decided that after this baby was born she would get Jackson pregnant again and make him now Jackie the permanent mother and Larry would become the father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol fantastic as always! I love your epilogues :)

      Delete
  2. I would love it not only to carry the load, but also to give birth to all our (three) children! So I would happily stay a woman forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the wish got twisted and Lauren isn't happy about not being able to give birth. The real question is after Jackson has the baby, will he want to go back to being a man? Or will the bond between mother and baby be so strong he won't want to give up his female body?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this caption, but wish that you’d tag your pregnant caps so that they were easier to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a pregnancy caption to tag!

    ReplyDelete