Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Don't Want To See Her Get Hurt


2 comments:

  1. Wait, don't tell her! I volunteer to take over Kelsey duty from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops Henry had been in Kelsey's body way to long his chromosomes were being rewritten Henry now was 75% XX and only 25% XY So when he tried to shapshift the best he could do was an androgynous male with a an under developed dick his dick looked like that of a 5yr old boy. the next morning after he told his daughter which she was not upset on losing a BFF but was mad that her dad hid the truth. Henry woke up to a female version of himself. When his wife came out of the shower she told Henri look enough is enough I am not a Lesbian so you ether man up and become the man you once were or we get a divorce and I adopt you as Wendy's cousin Henrietta who just lost her parents and had to move across the country to live with family. I will give you till I get home from work tonight. During the day Henry tried a hundred times or more but could not do it he finally settled on a look that was a mix between His mother and Grandmother so when Nina walked in the door she meet Henrietta for the first time. I knew you were going to chose this that is why I have the divorce and adoption papers in my bag. We will go shopping over the weekend for your new cloths and bedroom set for now you need to share Wendy's cloths and sleep on the sofa bed.

    ReplyDelete