I love this story. It's one of the plots I like to write about. Hehehehe - I just bet Anastasia is enjoying her new body and masculine power. Is this a undercover job that will take years? Will she want to go back to a week female body? Will the crime boss force his "daughter" to marry the son of one of his associates? So many ways for this to go.
Hey zapper I'm a casual reader and just wanted to say I enjoy your writings very much, I like how you portray how for exemple the boy made girl gets laughed at for being weak and loosing his masculinity by his sister and the teasing in she did it again for exemple,keep being awesome!
A.J.'s wife is probably having better sex now and A.J. probably has more power in that body than he had in the one that is now with his wife.
ReplyDeleteexcellent start, wickedly funny.
ReplyDeleteI love this story. It's one of the plots I like to write about. Hehehehe - I just bet Anastasia is enjoying her new body and masculine power. Is this a undercover job that will take years? Will she want to go back to a week female body? Will the crime boss force his "daughter" to marry the son of one of his associates? So many ways for this to go.
ReplyDeleteHey zapper I'm a casual reader and just wanted to say I enjoy your writings very much, I like how you portray how for exemple the boy made girl gets laughed at for being weak and loosing his masculinity by his sister and the teasing in she did it again for exemple,keep being awesome!
DeleteThanks, I'm glad you enjoy my writing.
Delete