My TG fantasy is that either by the Great Shift or Swap Clinic I get the body of a really hot girl my age or a little younger. Then a very old and ill guy gets my healthy male body. That way not only I get to be a hottie and my old body goes to someone who will appreciate it but also I get to have sex with my old body and it's new owner who would appreciate the new me even more.
Good cap, do you have a discord?
ReplyDeleteMy TG fantasy is that either by the Great Shift or Swap Clinic I get the body of a really hot girl my age or a little younger. Then a very old and ill guy gets my healthy male body. That way not only I get to be a hottie and my old body goes to someone who will appreciate it but also I get to have sex with my old body and it's new owner who would appreciate the new me even more.
ReplyDeleteTerrific story
ReplyDeleteI like how it didn't turn out the way she thought it would. I wonder if they can swap back and if Jenny will want too?
ReplyDelete