Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Gimmie That Shirt


7 comments:

  1. leave it to the medallion to really spice of a sex life lol. I like that his wife's trying to make him a house wife lol. will they swap back or will his wife get rid of the medallion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that Ben will get rid of the medallion once he discovers how much easier he has it as the new Carrie.

      Delete
    2. I could see that for sure but im thinking the vise versa of that. I think it'll be Carrie who gets rid of it.

      Delete
    3. Should use the medallion to make some enhancements before getting rid of it :)

      Delete
  2. LOL & SEXXY, charming pic. Great story. She is certianly takking charge as him. I wonder if he gets his body back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of stories with the medallion. I'd love to see her at work and discovering that he's having an affair with his Secretary. She revenge f@cks the Secretary, then uses the medallion to make him more and more feminine. As she is getting her payback she discovers she likes the power, strength, and authority of being the man of the house with her own little housewife. She also enjoys having multiple affairs . . . lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 mornings later, Ben had completely forgotten he was Ben. Carrie had been secretly holding the medallion against him while he slept.
    That morning, with Carrie knowing it was the right time, she used her permanent new cock to fuck her old body, making sure to unload every last drop of seed inside her old pussy, which she knew was also ovulating that morning.
    As Carrie left for work in Ben, she said, "Carrie make sure you make dinner. And no cleaning that pussy of yours until my entire load has soaked inside. You're gonna have our baby in that sexy belly of yours really soon".
    Carrie left, knowing Ben had no idea he wasn't meant to be a girl, but she liked knowing he was excited about being a mommy.

    ReplyDelete