Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tired Of Fighting 4



5 comments:

  1. thanks for continuing. very well written, Good pic. I can well believe that the woman were loooking 'Diana' up down jealousy. Like it that Bruce is called Diana y the old one. I hope since Wayne is so ruch 'she' gets a great Burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! It would be interesting to see what happens when Bruce's old body ages a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great continuation. You've really captured Diana and Bruce's characters. I love that Bruce is being forced to act more feminine, while Diana seems to be enjoying Bruce's playboy lifestyle. And it was almost like Undercover Boss at the beginning there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny I was actually going to add a few lines about that! But I didn't think Batman would be one to make references to reality television ;)

      Delete
  4. I like how Diana has adjusted to her new life as a playboy. She seems to really enjoy all the attention from the little hotties. Bruce is still all business, that tells me he hasn't taken the time to really get in touch with his new body . . . lol

    ReplyDelete