Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Tired Of Fighting 5


8 comments:

  1. I like how Bruce still is acting a little like the Dark Knight here. lol, Superman needs to be taken down a peg. I'd love to see him getting swapped into Lois.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, swap him with Jimmy and give Jimmy a chance to score with lois

      Delete
  2. This series is getting more intresting in every caption. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! Loving the feedback on this one. I've been having fun writing it. more to come! Though there won't be any other swaps. im trying to control myself haha this is strictly a Batman and Wonder Woman swap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always other stories that can be told. I'm enjoying that this is just Bruce and Diana. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  4. Hmm, Batman is struggling with his 'desires' and Superman is offering to help? It's almost a shame that Clark is so faithful to Lois.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terriffic series! thanks, super pic. I wonder if the new Bruceis also feeliing any urges? I'm glad there wont be any addiotional swap[s & you're keepinng it focused. Certainlly both Bruce & DIna are intellegent enough to aadapt. PS Who says superman is faithful to Lois. ?

    ReplyDelete