Sunday, April 19, 2020

Tired Of Fighting 7


9 comments:

  1. Think of sex as combat . . . pull your punches. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey no one said being a powerful amazon was easy hehe ;)

      Delete
    2. I can see Diana thinking of it that way. Also, yeah having a powerful Amazon's body you have to think of things like that. :)

      Delete
  2. That was a fun chapter in this story. Of course Diana has some 'toys' amazed Bruce hadn't found them yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats fun with this is that I think Bruce is in denial a bit. deep down he knows everything he's feeling but can't admit to it. he's used to being in control and having the advantage but being in diana's body is throwing him off.

      Delete
    2. I see that and that is what I'm enjoying as a fan of both Batman and Wonder Woman. I've often thought about finding myself as Wonder Woman or some of the female Bat Family. So through Bruce I'm seeing being Diana. :)

      Delete
  3. funny & sexy. Thanks. I wonnder if eventually 'Diana' & 'Bruce' end up as a couple? Too bad superman is committed to Lois! Great series.

    ReplyDelete