My dad and I made a deal. He can have my body if he gets me a new one from the swap clinic. He wants to be young again and as I look a lot like him, he says it would be just like if he was himself again. He wants to relieve his glory days and thinks he can get a lot of girls on my body. On the other hand, I have my eyes set on this busty redhead goddess I saw on the catalogue and Can't wait to try what that flesh feels like, I bet I can get even more girls as her.
My dad and I made a deal. He can have my body if he gets me a new one from the swap clinic.
ReplyDeleteHe wants to be young again and as I look a lot like him, he says it would be just like if he was himself again. He wants to relieve his glory days and thinks he can get a lot of girls on my body.
On the other hand, I have my eyes set on this busty redhead goddess I saw on the catalogue and Can't wait to try what that flesh feels like, I bet I can get even more girls as her.
Looks like the friends all won the great shift lottery.
ReplyDelete