You should do more of these. It’s creative. Not really dark or depressing and it has a nice open ended feel that can allow other characters to come in.
Personally I’d like to see one where a young ceo swaps into the body of a middle aged mother and ends up liking it.
You should do more of these. It’s creative. Not really dark or depressing and it has a nice open ended feel that can allow other characters to come in.
ReplyDeletePersonally I’d like to see one where a young ceo swaps into the body of a middle aged mother and ends up liking it.
Or even a guy and his girlfriends mother end up swapping and decide to stay like that.
Deleteoriginal & clever
ReplyDeleteNew kind of commune. It would be fun to see more along these lines. Say, FBI agents, posing as husband and wife try to join? lol
ReplyDeleteFirst time I see a story about a swapping tribe, and I think there should be more of these.
ReplyDeleteGreat concept! Lots of potential for interesting characters and stories.
ReplyDeleteWhere do I sign up.
ReplyDelete