Can you please please make a third and a fourth one where the totem swaps Jason into his mom’s body and her into her husband’s. Then they accidentally drop it and it breaks for good. Then Jason’s mom Susan eases him into her body and they have sex.
I remember part 1 from awhile back. I love this series. I wanna see how Jason is doing as his Dad. Has he fucked his Mom yet?
They seem to be getting alone. lol - How is the son doing?
Can you please please make a third and a fourth one where the totem swaps Jason into his mom’s body and her into her husband’s. Then they accidentally drop it and it breaks for good. Then Jason’s mom Susan eases him into her body and they have sex.
ReplyDeleteI remember part 1 from awhile back. I love this series. I wanna see how Jason is doing as his Dad. Has he fucked his Mom yet?
ReplyDeleteThey seem to be getting alone. lol - How is the son doing?
ReplyDelete