Love this! I'm sure Angie is loving her new status...with a higher salary and a handsome, fit body, I'm sure "he" will adapt to and indulge in his new manhood...
Amazing cap would love to see a sequel to this or maybe more weight gain content, I love this type of thing!
LOL OUCH! great use of pic
I would not worry to be stuck this way, I would simply enjoy my new life as such a gorgeous, lovely woman!!
Love this! I'm sure Angie is loving her new status...with a higher salary and a handsome, fit body, I'm sure "he" will adapt to and indulge in his new manhood...
ReplyDeleteAmazing cap would love to see a sequel to this or maybe more weight gain content, I love this type of thing!
ReplyDeleteLOL OUCH! great use of pic
ReplyDeleteI would not worry to be stuck this way, I would simply enjoy my new life as such a gorgeous, lovely woman!!
ReplyDelete