I'd love wearing her skin too! Wow! What a beauty! Zoe
Can we get a sequel to "Better You Than Me"?Wanna now what happens next
Fantastic, I wonder how Chloe's sister figured it out. Poor Chloe
BRRRR@ CHILLING Evil. Poor girl! Whatan evil father
I wonder why Chloe's sister didn't warn her? Is Chloe married, will the new Chloe have a husband to deal with and explain why she's switching careers to take over the family business?
I'd love wearing her skin too! Wow! What a beauty! Zoe
ReplyDeleteCan we get a sequel to "Better You Than Me"?
ReplyDeleteWanna now what happens next
Fantastic, I wonder how Chloe's sister figured it out. Poor Chloe
ReplyDeleteBRRRR@ CHILLING Evil. Poor girl! Whatan evil father
ReplyDeleteI wonder why Chloe's sister didn't warn her? Is Chloe married, will the new Chloe have a husband to deal with and explain why she's switching careers to take over the family business?
ReplyDelete