The only way I think it could is if you could somehow prove the body swapping ability is real. If Hawkings or his partner knew how it was done they could perhaps scientifically prove it would need some volunteers who would be willing to permanently switch bodies. I can think of a few people that would volunteer especially if it could only be done across genders ;)
I love these criminal switching with hot cops concepts would love to see more like this
ReplyDeletegreat story, he criminal shouldhave kept his mouth shut & seduce a stranger. LOL!
ReplyDeleteNice story, I wonder if it would hold up in court?
ReplyDeleteThe only way I think it could is if you could somehow prove the body swapping ability is real. If Hawkings or his partner knew how it was done they could perhaps scientifically prove it would need some volunteers who would be willing to permanently switch bodies. I can think of a few people that would volunteer especially if it could only be done across genders ;)
DeleteI wonder how he’ll/she’ll hold up in prison with that body. Just transformed and changed, now whisked away to a women’s prison!?!?
ReplyDelete