I smoke pot and am successful as well. She's just a young person who doesn't spend her money wisely. this isn't some dig on people smoking and getting tats. she also wears glasses which isn't a bad thing it's just something his former body didn't have.
I know that after a hard day, I can always come here and find a damn good, quality cap!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya! BOS89
I know it applies to the stigma and I'm probably just complaining, but I smoke pot, am successful, and covered in tattoos.
ReplyDeleteI smoke pot and am successful as well. She's just a young person who doesn't spend her money wisely. this isn't some dig on people smoking and getting tats. she also wears glasses which isn't a bad thing it's just something his former body didn't have.
Deletegreat work as always
ReplyDeleteI like how they both end up happier. She is really very pretty, I think he got luck to get her body.
ReplyDelete