That is why I immediately go for my ideal: to be forever and irrevocably as a sweet, chubby, fertile, curvy, attractive, shapely, plump, busty Asian (= Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Indian , Vietnamese, Korean) woman to go through life !! Let the Medallion of Zulo disappear spontaneously, I hope for that, so that I can never go back in any case !! -Tom-
Maybe Sabrina came back to town early to see Angela, only finding the Medallion of Zulo and turning into a duplicate of Angela?
ReplyDeleteShe probably wanted to know what its like to be her. Now it a different story. She notices that she is her now!
ReplyDeletelol - Classic medallion story.
ReplyDeleteThat is why I immediately go for my ideal: to be forever and irrevocably as a sweet, chubby, fertile, curvy, attractive, shapely, plump, busty Asian (= Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Indian , Vietnamese, Korean) woman to go through life !! Let the Medallion of Zulo disappear spontaneously, I hope for that, so that I can never go back in any case !! -Tom-
ReplyDelete