love this model!!!!!I'd change with her anyday! Zoe
LOL! love the traders stories. Thanks for anothher one. I wonder if he might even go home as her?
Meanwhile, Regina left to go hit the gym and see how strong she is in her new studly male body. Afterward she discovers how easy it is for her to pick up young hotties. Alex and Megan end up not seeing Regina for two days . . .
Rather amusing to find could trade places with your sisters girlfriend.
That’s some trade fo rizzle!
love this model!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd change with her anyday! Zoe
LOL! love the traders stories. Thanks for anothher one. I wonder if he might even go home as her?
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, Regina left to go hit the gym and see how strong she is in her new studly male body. Afterward she discovers how easy it is for her to pick up young hotties. Alex and Megan end up not seeing Regina for two days . . .
ReplyDeleteRather amusing to find could trade places with your sisters girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteThat’s some trade fo rizzle!
ReplyDelete