What happen to me. I can't handle it. Being a girl, is difficult enough, I can't handle it.
what are you talking about?
excellent, i would like to see more about this. well done
I guess Chad is going to have to learn his new job pretty quickly. He's not getting his body back anytime soon.
Please please do a second one where they all have a three way or Chad convinces Gwen to fuck her.
Same I agree please make a part 2 where Chad ends up getting fucked
What happen to me. I can't handle it. Being a girl, is difficult enough, I can't handle it.
ReplyDeletewhat are you talking about?
Deleteexcellent, i would like to see more about this. well done
ReplyDeleteI guess Chad is going to have to learn his new job pretty quickly. He's not getting his body back anytime soon.
ReplyDeletePlease please do a second one where they all have a three way or Chad convinces Gwen to fuck her.
ReplyDeleteSame I agree please make a part 2 where Chad ends up getting fucked
ReplyDelete