You also used the pic in your caption "Is It Too Much?".
an unintentional reboot! What can i say i have great taste
Great pic--use it often with a good story! Zoe
Love the way Jared is handling the change! Think the couple will have a good chance of making it! More like this please! Zoe
I like how the relationship seems playful. Mallory and Jared seem to be adjusting to being BFFs instead of lovers. I wonder where Amanda is and what she's doing with her new male body.
You also used the pic in your caption "Is It Too Much?".
ReplyDeletean unintentional reboot! What can i say i have great taste
DeleteGreat pic--use it often with a good story! Zoe
ReplyDeleteLove the way Jared is handling the change! Think the couple will have a good chance of making it! More like this please! Zoe
ReplyDeleteI like how the relationship seems playful. Mallory and Jared seem to be adjusting to being BFFs instead of lovers. I wonder where Amanda is and what she's doing with her new male body.
ReplyDelete