He's actually up for a treat...Aren't they going to try to posses the husband now?Mitch as the daddy and jonh as the mommy, could now play house
I believe one of your ideas has been stolen.https://carlystgcaptions.blogspot.com/2021/08/bodyswap-tf-captioni-did-this-for-you.htmlExactly the same plot as your caption: https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2018/02/blew-up-in-her-face.html
wow thats pretty damning evidence. Makes me wonder how many others are stolen
heh they deleted our comments on their blog about copying my caption.
I like the trickery and drama here. Well done.
He's actually up for a treat...
ReplyDeleteAren't they going to try to posses the husband now?
Mitch as the daddy and jonh as the mommy, could now play house
I believe one of your ideas has been stolen.
ReplyDeletehttps://carlystgcaptions.blogspot.com/2021/08/bodyswap-tf-captioni-did-this-for-you.html
Exactly the same plot as your caption: https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2018/02/blew-up-in-her-face.html
wow thats pretty damning evidence. Makes me wonder how many others are stolen
Deleteheh they deleted our comments on their blog about copying my caption.
DeleteI like the trickery and drama here. Well done.
ReplyDelete