Thursday, October 21, 2021

Back To Where It All Started


 

8 comments:

  1. But then a young boy from the camp finds it while digging and starts having fun adventures of his own

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when they love their new lives as each other's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely enjoyed this. Brian and Gabby sure came to love their lives now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why bury the medallion Need to allow two other lucky people the opportunity to try it out and see where life takes them! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl I like just told me she has a boyfriend. And that even we talked for a long while and I thought I had a chance, she said I never did and never liked me back.

    Now all can I think is how I would like to posses her and check how her guy is "better" than me. Might break up with him, might just stay with him as her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for them, glad they're happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story, and like all great stories I wish it could have been fleshed out a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice story, its fun to see how they're doing 10 years later. I agree with Zoe, burying the medallion seems mean. They should put it some place where it can be found by another person.

    ReplyDelete