Sunday, October 17, 2021

Super Smash Bros

 While I have down time I might as well ask you all for suggestions. I've been playing Smash Bros again in preparation for Sora coming out and got me thinking. How have I not made a Super Smash Swap yet?

 So which male characters would you like to see swapped into Peach, Daisy, Samus, Zelda, and Bayonetta? Might do others too if the mood strikes.

Comment down below!

31 comments:

  1. I think Link as Peach would be an interesting idea, or even Snake as Samus as those two are usually shipped together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the villager is a pretty good option to swap with Bayonetta i think is a great contrast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also thinking of a small male getting switched into Bayonetta :)

      Delete
  3. Wario with peach or Samus will be fun to see lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wario with Peach
    Waluigia with Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sora as Bayonetta? I've heard people comparing the two since they showed Sora's combos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucas with Zero Suit Samus would also be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with samus would be dope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea, I think I am fine with any character as any other but there's a lot of art online of Manaphy swapping Wario with Palutena so that's gotta be one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be funny to see Mario switch with daisy, and Luigi with peach. For bayonetta either lucas, or ness since you're looking to switch her with a small male. For samus, maybe ike, marth, or captain falcon. As for zelda maybe pit, or dark pit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. snake with samus ,wario with Palutena,Bowser with Peach,are very good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pit with Bayonetta because she hates angels and because Pit is good boi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pyra and mythra get their bodies stolen by waluigi and wario who become hookers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think snake and Samus would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waluigi getting revenge and swapping into all the female chars.

    Mustach is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Idk if other people have already said this, but Joker and Bayonetta swap could be pretty interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sonic and Princess Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Samus manages to steal waluigis body and does all kinds of dirty things with that stache

    ReplyDelete
  18. Captain Falcon and anyone.
    Joker and Bayo

    Joker and Byleth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucas as Wii Fit Trainer. Donkey Kong as Robin. Nana as Captain Falcon

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow a few Patreons that make TSF comics. Wario switching with Paulutena is nice.

    If you play Fire Emblem Heroes, that gives a lot of options. I wouldn't mind more videogame(could be girls cosplaying for the image) swaps and possessions.

    Someone possessing Lucina to live as a princess. I liked the fantasy one where a wizard stole a princess's body on her wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please do a Pyra and Mythra one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see a single character swap and somehow control both forms because of a glitch in the swap.

      Delete
  22. Definitely need Ridley, Ganondorf, K. Rool, and Lucina involved in some of the shenanigans. Looking forward to it, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you do some Halloween captions?

    Did you do some Chucky captions?
    Maybe Chucky possesses some hot girls body

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shulk and Pyra/Mythra.
    Mario and Peach
    Luigi and Daisy
    Ridley and Zero Suit Samus
    Isabelle and Villager

    Keep it all within the same universe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, since this would be an interesting option, Sephiroth swapped with Rosalina

    Toon Link with either ZS Samus or Sheik.

    And Finally, Megaman with regular suit Samus, who then learns he's both human, and free to not ware the armor not on stage.

    ReplyDelete