Switching with a baby would actually be interesting.Specially if the family doesn't know about the switch
clever
His granddaughter got lucky, and it looks like he did too.
Wow, I love the idea of knowing the minor shift is coming and using that knowledge to get a young hot body.
yeah I've got several idea already using the premonition thing. for either great or minor shift. like a thief knowing the swap is going to happen and pulls off a huge score then gets swapped into someone else to carry on. lots of possibilities
I wonder if the granddaughter still got swapped, just with someone else instead of her grandfather.
Switching with a baby would actually be interesting.
ReplyDeleteSpecially if the family doesn't know about the switch
clever
ReplyDeleteHis granddaughter got lucky, and it looks like he did too.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the idea of knowing the minor shift is coming and using that knowledge to get a young hot body.
ReplyDeleteyeah I've got several idea already using the premonition thing. for either great or minor shift. like a thief knowing the swap is going to happen and pulls off a huge score then gets swapped into someone else to carry on. lots of possibilities
DeleteI wonder if the granddaughter still got swapped, just with someone else instead of her grandfather.
ReplyDelete