Interesting. Wonder how the new Isabel will live her life. Will there be more to this one?
Its entirely possible but for now it was just this. I liked Zappers idea and i was in a writing mood so i just popped this one out :)
Well, that easy for Isa.At least Justin got a hot bod and new sexy life to look after.
really like the twist :)
Fantastic part 2! I love how the sisters decided to switch things up. I bet Justin ends up loving his new life once he adjusts. lol
Thanks for taking my suggestion and running with it. Loved it.
thanks for the idea!
Interesting. Wonder how the new Isabel will live her life. Will there be more to this one?
ReplyDeleteIts entirely possible but for now it was just this. I liked Zappers idea and i was in a writing mood so i just popped this one out :)
DeleteWell, that easy for Isa.
ReplyDeleteAt least Justin got a hot bod and new sexy life to look after.
really like the twist :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic part 2! I love how the sisters decided to switch things up. I bet Justin ends up loving his new life once he adjusts. lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking my suggestion and running with it. Loved it.
Deletethanks for the idea!
Delete