Kind of?
So the Ko-fi is live again but that's because I had to take the links off of the blog lol Apparently I can't even link to them because this site is NSFW.
*throws hands in the air*
Which sucks but I'm just glad it's back up. I'll have to think about how to proceed going forward because this is so disappointing to me. I was on cloud nine with all the donations that came in and the commissions and then it all came crashing down. (I think I've got 2 more to be caught up so those waiting don't worry! I wasn't very productive yesterday for obvious reasons.) Now I can't even link you to the very website used to donate.
While I decide what to do I'm still going to leave it up obviously. Commission are LIVE again for those of you that have the link. I'd suggest if you want to donate to to so as the one time option and not monthly subscription since the future of K-fi is uncertain. For those who already paid for monthly I'll understand if you want to stop since I can't offer any bonuses anymore but if you continue it will just help me fuel the blog. I've already added about 20 new caps to my backlog from the ego boost I got the past few days haha. I will of course give a heads up if I jump to Patreon or something.
Other news, because of a gracious donor I'll have updates to finish off Better You Than Me and Couples Game Night series soon. At least one will be within the next week or so because I don't want to rush them and make sure they're something special. Wanted to get that out there cause I know a few of you asked to donate for me to finish those lol Someone has done it for you! lol
I love the idea of commission through Ko-fi because it allows me to chat with you guys and make you what you need. I don't think I'll have an option for that if I switch to Patreon but time will tell.
For now, just saying thanks and if you need the link I guess you can email me. I'm excited to see what new commission you come up with. I've had a blast writing them so far!
email me if you'd like the link mbrad131@gmail.com
Well i think you're doing great in ko-fi you can always post the content here, i see no problem with everyone enjoying the comms at least mine, so yeah super happy for all the support you're getting
ReplyDeleteCan you re-post your link I can't seem to find it.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back up~
I don't think he can post a link.
ReplyDeleteSearching the username doesn't work, so go to the direct link
Google "Ko-fi"
"com/switchhitter131"
this right here lol
DeleteSad it's come to this
I tried doing that and couldn't find anything sadly :(
DeleteGoogle ko-fi.
DeleteAt the of the website url add "/switchhitter131". You can not search for his page you need to actually type it in.
For example if google.com/switchhitter131, but on the ko-fi page.
I'm glad things are working in one form once again. I'm also happy you feel a bit renewed. I loved my commision and you are more than welcome to post it here if you like.
ReplyDeleteWhat about using a site like Linktree to have a direct link between here and Ko-fi? Seems to work for those girls with a OF to link to their Insta or Tiktok without violating ToS
ReplyDelete