Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Ko-Fi Down

 sigh

My apologies if you're trying to get on the Kofi- page and it's not showing up. I got flagged for posting adult content. It's super frustrating but I've since removed the two caps i posted on there and changed my NSFW banner. I also realized I had a link to the blog here and they don't like links to NSFW stuff either so I removed that as well and resubmitted my request.

I got out most of the commissions and there's still a few that need to be done so I'll get to those as soon as I can. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Once this is fixed I'll have to reevaluate. It can still be used for donating and commissions once live again but I guess i won't be able to post caps on it which isn't a huge deal really. 

I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

  1. I was curious as to what had happened there. Most places seem to be very cautious of NSFW content of late. My thought is to possibly post those two captions here. As to going forward with captions there, you could just avoid NSFW content there. Yet, it kinda seems odd for content that is exclusive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thats kinda what I was thinking was maybe just not posting anything nude on the ko-fi page. Commissions can still go no problem cause those can be emailed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah NSFW seems like no, but how about putting polls there? exclusive to those who donate, maybe there people can choose series and that sort of stuff

    also im super excited to see the third part of my commission haha the first two were perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. i was thinking that but because paypal has a strict policy on nsfw content they dont allow it. same reason im having issues with ko-fi now.

      this is so frustrating

      Delete