Was eli just ok with his brother laying in their moms body naked and wet while his mom took dads body from him wich means they are booth adults didn‘t that bother him or made him curious
Damn, that took an emotional turn. Not complaining, I love it. It's unexpected in this series. I'm excited for the next caps!
figured i'd try something a little different ;)
Hope Eli finds a body to be happy in.
Reminds me of Javier from the other series. Like how this is turning. Hope Brett will be his/her true self soon
Being Jill changes your life
literally! :)
Was eli just ok with his brother laying in their moms body naked and wet while his mom took dads body from him wich means they are booth adults didn‘t that bother him or made him curious
ReplyDeleteDamn, that took an emotional turn. Not complaining, I love it. It's unexpected in this series. I'm excited for the next caps!
ReplyDeletefigured i'd try something a little different ;)
ReplyDeleteHope Eli finds a body to be happy in.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of Javier from the other series. Like how this is turning. Hope Brett will be his/her true self soon
ReplyDeleteBeing Jill changes your life
ReplyDeleteliterally! :)
Delete