twisted & funny. good final. This gives me hope on finals for OUR SON THE SHIFTER ( I wonder who will ve stuk as who - specilly the bar maid aunt and also the a finality for WOnder Woman bruce.
Please, please PLEASE continue this one! Easily the hottest you've done in a long time. Though I do agree that I'd prefer if other guys were in the mom's body like in the earlier chapters.
twisted & funny. good final.
ReplyDeleteThis gives me hope on finals for OUR SON THE SHIFTER ( I wonder who will ve stuk as who - specilly the bar maid aunt
and also the a finality for WOnder Woman bruce.
I don't like how it ended. Not into the mom stuff. All the other stuff was better
ReplyDeletePlease, please PLEASE continue this one! Easily the hottest you've done in a long time. Though I do agree that I'd prefer if other guys were in the mom's body like in the earlier chapters.
ReplyDeleteThey seem very understanding. lol
ReplyDelete