Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Not Ready To Switch Back


11 comments:

  1. WOW Excellent story pic. i can sure see why shes not too sorry to let himdtay as her. Do they ever swap back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops I meant to add I love the traders series

      Delete
  2. With such a gorgeous body I would stay a woman too - permanently!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad trade at all. I'm curious.. if a trader, was to trade with someone else while in another person's body.. what would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cap. Definitely a reboot but I can't remember what the original was called.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it :)

      https://swappinggrounds.blogspot.com/2020/10/hands-out-of-there.html

      Delete
    2. what can i say i have great taste ;)

      Delete
  5. I like how the traders are mutual swaps. This one was particularly fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I've always seen Switchers as more chaotic so I made Traders for more wholesome caps :)

      Delete
  6. If such a ravishing, gorgeous, curvy, plump, busty woman ever gives me the opportunity to swap with her permanently, I will immediately voluntarily and sincerely take advantage of it with all my heart!! In this way she will make me the happiest person to be found .... !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Calvin, I'll be thrilled to be and remain such a ravishingly chubby busty woman forever!! My joy and gratitude will be limitless!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete