Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Loss

So from the start i wanted to be upfront with everyone about my family member being ill and give you a vague idea of what was going on.

As of this morning that family member passed away. I am gutted but at the same time it's also a huge relief because they were in so much pain. I'm glad they are finally at peace.
I've got family matters to deal with the next week or so but you probably won't notice any difference here as I've got plenty of caps planned and scheduled.
Just wanted to keep you all in the loop. Thanks for all your support! :)

20 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. Deal with your family situation and come back when you can. I may not speak for everyone here but your family comes first, we understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sincerest condolences, family comes first and all love to you and your family in this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences.

    We know that people often think of death as the end of a journey. Though the passed ones earthly journey is definitely over, the other people touched by this person carry on living. They are the ones keeping their memory alive, their legacy, their work and their quirks.

    Whenever this happens it is most definitely the time to think about all the nice and the funny moments one had with the one who left. It is important to gain strength and inspiration from the person. It is also important to look at the major part where your lives intertwined and keep most of this memory alive. The last weeks, though hard for everyone, are but a little bitter drop in a vast ocean of happy memories.

    So whatever other obligations you might feel to others, take your time to cherish the nice moments you had with the one that left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very sorry for your loss. Do take care and thanks for the caps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for your loss. Hearts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My condolences on your loss.
    Take your time, grieve and when you are ready, you will know it then return.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same scenario when my mother passed away just before Christmas 2018, it was a very heart breaking time but she had been in so much pain, bed riddenm that it was also a relief. Condolences to you at this trying time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Take as much time as you need.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please, accept my sincerest condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry for your loss, I am glad your family member is no longer in pain, and I hope your family finds peace soon.

    ReplyDelete