Can you please do more brother/sister vacation swaps. Thank you if you can , I’m a big fan of your work it’s the best part of my day.
haha thats oddly specific! thank you for the support and it makes my day to hear that. I hope to make some more caps like this in the future.
Surprise, dad is a bigger skank, knowing where all the clubs are (and what clubs are) in Orlando florida
Would love to see a continuation of this! Possibly more with the brother before the dad follows through with his threat!
Hehehe . . . I love the threat.
Can you please do more brother/sister vacation swaps. Thank you if you can , I’m a big fan of your work it’s the best part of my day.
ReplyDeletehaha thats oddly specific! thank you for the support and it makes my day to hear that. I hope to make some more caps like this in the future.
DeleteSurprise, dad is a bigger skank, knowing where all the clubs are (and what clubs are) in Orlando florida
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a continuation of this! Possibly more with the brother before the dad follows through with his threat!
ReplyDeleteHehehe . . . I love the threat.
ReplyDelete