Sunday, May 22, 2022

Lost Memories


9 comments:

  1. I need to be reincarnated in a body like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it possible? Maybe Chelesa has two lives hers and an old man known as Edward. But is Edward now Chelesa, they sharing her body. Even merging with her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is super hot, please continue it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to change. Love this! Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting concept for a swap/possession capper. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love memory swaps or changes. This is great but is Chelsea remembering his life or is he in control rembering her life. I guess whose consciousness (soul) is "actually there" in charge or are they simply themselves in this one of their lives both people -merged consciousness where they are an it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man 2 years ago? really wish this had a sequel!

    ReplyDelete