Man, where do I even begin?
It seriously blows my mind that not even half a year ago I was planning on throwing in the towel completely. It was just becoming too much and with real life events and lacking the free time to do anything I was just stop capping for good.
And now look at us? Complete 180!!
I've been having soooooo much fun with capping recently. The general support from everyone both here and on Patreon has just been so much to take in and has completely rejuvenated me and reminded me of why I loved doing this in the first place. As you probably noticed I've been posting more on here as well the past week and I'm hoping to keep that momentum going! The more caps the better, yeah?
Basically Patreon is bringing in such a nice steady stream of income that not only is it motivating me to write more but also allows to me take days off my real life job and focus on more capping. I've actually done it several times over the past few months and its nice having days to work on these besides the evenings and weekends ;)
So what does that mean? Well I'm hoping that as the Patreon grows then so too will The Swapping Grounds. As of now it's starting to have kind of a trickle down effect where I'm more motivated to write caps which, in turn, enables me to have more caps to post on here. Everybody wins, right?
I added two new tiers to the Patreon because people have asked. One is just a $2 option that does NOT include any Patreon benefits. It's mainly just a small donation tier for people who want to contribute and help fund the blog here. The other is a $20 option for the people who have literally asked me for it haha And who am I to say no? The tier gets access to all Patreon caps posted but NO special commissions or anything. Strictly for the select few who want to throw in a little extra cash.
Please do not feel bad if you can't. I've had people message me saying they wish they could and honestly you don't have to explain yourself to me. Truly! Times are rough out there. Trust me I know from experience which is why I'm doing this to begin with. But as mentioned above I'm hoping the trickle down effect will help get things moving on Swapping Grounds.
So again, thank you all for everything. Got lots of stuff planned for the future that I can't wait to share with you. Stay safe out there and love you all! ;)

Well we appreciate you. Your cap site is always the first I check when I get home from work. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to more <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your hard and creative work! Zoe
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy to hear that this way is turning out so well for you. And of course I'm also not sad that there are more caps on this blog again ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your impressive work.
I'll always love your work, so I'm glad you enjoy it; I always come back for it. So thank you for all the effort you put in!
ReplyDelete