Beep boop.. quite nice. Very good caption and I'm sure they will have fun.
funny & charming, good pic & story. I love the TRADERS universe
thank you so so much! Traders is one of my favorties too.
Could there be a follow up? Maybe titled along the lines of Revenge of the Fifth?
hmmm maybe i will make one. i'll make a note to maybe come back to this one
Cool/fun caption. If Aiden is so uncomfortable with Joel and Heather switching; do they ever switch in secret without telling Aiden? That way they can still enjoy their gift without having him be all weird about it?
Beep boop.. quite nice. Very good caption and I'm sure they will have fun.
ReplyDeletefunny & charming, good pic & story. I love the TRADERS universe
ReplyDeletethank you so so much! Traders is one of my favorties too.
DeleteCould there be a follow up? Maybe titled along the lines of Revenge of the Fifth?
ReplyDeletehmmm maybe i will make one. i'll make a note to maybe come back to this one
DeleteCool/fun caption. If Aiden is so uncomfortable with Joel and Heather switching; do they ever switch in secret without telling Aiden? That way they can still enjoy their gift without having him be all weird about it?
ReplyDelete