Love this caption! I remember you talking about continuations, can you do a continuation of the Swap Class caption where a guy switches with his younger brother's girlfriend? Continuing the idea of them having to assume each other's identities would be great
Do you know what's the name of the model ?
ReplyDeleteSylvia Kay
Deletethanks! i'll make a follow up at some point
Deletehttps://s201.erome.com/954/wxqZ2z2x/DkxWRSp2.jpeg?v=1660168169 This pic
DeleteLove this caption! I remember you talking about continuations, can you do a continuation of the Swap Class caption where a guy switches with his younger brother's girlfriend? Continuing the idea of them having to assume each other's identities would be great
ReplyDeletewow funny you say that i actually just wrote a second part the other day! will post sometime soon
DeleteThey are so lucky for having each other.
ReplyDeleteCool story. I love the shocked look. I wonder how Caitlin will deal with being married to her sister?
ReplyDeleteIncredibly hot.
ReplyDelete