Glad to see this one back! I bet something isn't going to as planned :)
ive written two caps so far but this has the potential to go off the rails
Mommy should swap back with Debbie, and leave Nate in her body forever~
i am so glad you continued this series it is one of my favorites and i thought that it would not continue cause not many liked it
TY. I must be old, as she looks very nice to me, then I like slim and trim over voluptuous.
Glad to see this one back! I bet something isn't going to as planned :)
ReplyDeleteive written two caps so far but this has the potential to go off the rails
DeleteMommy should swap back with Debbie, and leave Nate in her body forever~
ReplyDeletei am so glad you continued this series it is one of my favorites and i thought that it would not continue cause not many liked it
ReplyDeleteTY. I must be old, as she looks very nice to me, then I like slim and trim over voluptuous.
ReplyDelete