Poor boy lost his chance, hope he finds her again and get more doses of that serum
I agree with Carly, there could be a tangent for the serum. What is that backstory. Did she buy it? Can these two get more? They can switch with each other.
Mhmm, young, hot, seems like a bright future to me. I do feel bad for the boy, but Zach got lucky, not sure why Madison wanted to give up her body.
Poor boy lost his chance, hope he finds her again and get more doses of that serum
ReplyDeleteI agree with Carly, there could be a tangent for the serum. What is that backstory. Did she buy it? Can these two get more? They can switch with each other.
ReplyDeleteMhmm, young, hot, seems like a bright future to me. I do feel bad for the boy, but Zach got lucky, not sure why Madison wanted to give up her body.
ReplyDelete