Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Thanks

 Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for supporting me over the years, both on the blog and now over on Patreon. It truly means a lot to me and I reeeeally love doing what I do. I hope it shows in my work! :)

Anyway, thanks again and I hope I'm able to keep doing this for years to come.

11 comments:

  1. Been following you for over a decade. Love your work and how much you've improved. Would eventually like to see an alien possession. Anyway, proud of you hombre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! Been a fan for almost 12 years now. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate all your hard work! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also been a fan for many years! Love your work, thanks for your continued creativity :) <3

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great detail in your stories! Always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been my favorite blog for a very long time! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost count but I’ve been here for years glad you’re still active

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following till 2014.Glad for this site and it's creator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever think about starting a series where two characters from different swaps captions meet? I think that’d be kinda cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not very often we get to do what we love. It shows in your captions. Keep up the great work. Maybe we can do another story together some time.

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been one of my favorites for years and years, so I'll always keep coming back

    ReplyDelete