Pages

Friday, January 13, 2023

Aren't You Excited for School? 6


11 comments:

  1. Would love some action with her new lovely husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is so great, hope it keeps going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You. After asking for a long time we're finally getting an continuation to this story arc and hoping we'll get an awesome banging end to this story too.

    But personally, i would love to go this story for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the feeling the kids might not want to switch back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever & funny, great continuation. great story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to see how it plays out with his sister now in the fathers body and if the parents find the spell and they switch again or if the kids involve some of their parents friends into swapping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the next part coming ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is only the second day and the kids are already in complete control of their new lives!
    I hope we find out how "Kevin"'s first day on the job went?
    The "grown ups" are gaining more and more memories and skills from their parents. What's going on with the "kids"? Are they losing their knowledge and skills at the same rate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would like to see the next one and check where it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this dead ? Please just put a nail in the coffin ⚰️. I don't know if this series would continue. Finale Cap please.

    ReplyDelete