Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Broken Promises


6 comments:

  1. please continue where the father as girlfriend breaks his son down and gets what he wants as her ending in condom breaking or something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as you know I love your trader series. But this onne lacks the lighterntouc & charm of most of the others. Im sure the dad will be able to break down the ressistaance of his son. Its a nice touch though that she wanted to go on the fishing trip as him. Oh, does the wife.mom know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agreeing with the first comment, this should go on, until the father breaks his son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do part two where they fuck and after awhile they bond in a different way and it goes from there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this, very hot. Would love for them to eventually have some fun together, maybe even stay like this and have a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Mark and Colleen are headed for a break up.

    ReplyDelete