Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Vacation That I Paid For


3 comments:

  1. good story, well ritten. I wonder if he does swap back? Part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story. I wonder if Gabe has had this power for a long time and Tina (his wife) knows all about it, have they done much swapping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Tina didn't know, was why Gabe was rubbing his teenage belly.
    Only 30 minutes ago, Gabe had been in the change rooms, the 45 year old hotel manager with him, fucking him in Zoe's 14 year old body. Gabe had let the older man blow 3 full loads inside Zoe's teenage belly. Gabe was rubbing his belly to make sure the old mans seed was spread all around inside the teenage womb. Gabe wanted to give Zoe her body back without her knowing it had a baby growing inside.

    ReplyDelete