Go for it Justin, this is an unique opportunity to live as her.Lets hope he finds a spell to make Kenzie forget her old life.
Now I do like where this is going a full identity thief! More please
It would cool if he keeps her body, but help to improve the new Justin's image with the cool group.
I hope he finds a way to stay in that body
wickedly funny. well done indeed! Looking forward to more. Poor girl, lucky guy!
Im curious about the next part to this story. Great work so far.
Ohh now this is getting spicy ! I love where this is going.
please more :) would love if he kept that body, I know I would!
I hope you do a whole series based on this soon
I love how, after getting a taste of being Mackenzie, Justin doesn't want to give up her body or life.
More of this series soon please
Still waiting for this!
This is such a good one, hope this continues
Go for it Justin, this is an unique opportunity to live as her.
ReplyDeleteLets hope he finds a spell to make Kenzie forget her old life.
Now I do like where this is going a full identity thief! More please
ReplyDeleteIt would cool if he keeps her body, but help to improve the new Justin's image with the cool group.
ReplyDeleteI hope he finds a way to stay in that body
ReplyDeletewickedly funny. well done indeed! Looking forward to more. Poor girl, lucky guy!
ReplyDeleteIm curious about the next part to this story. Great work so far.
ReplyDeleteOhh now this is getting spicy !
ReplyDeleteI love where this is going.
please more :) would love if he kept that body, I know I would!
ReplyDeleteI hope you do a whole series based on this soon
ReplyDeleteI love how, after getting a taste of being Mackenzie, Justin doesn't want to give up her body or life.
ReplyDeleteMore of this series soon please
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for this!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good one, hope this continues
ReplyDelete