I'd suspect Jennifer Lawrence is not someone your want on your badside lol. Another hit like always. I can't wait to see what the new "Jennifer" gets up to and where this goes. Thanks swappingG!-Heather
erotic & funny. I like how she still tries to boss him around. looking forward to 3. well written
Good story so far with a nice build up
Jennifer has an unrealistic expectation if she expects him not to use the bathroom. lol
I'd suspect Jennifer Lawrence is not someone your want on your badside lol. Another hit like always. I can't wait to see what the new "Jennifer" gets up to and where this goes. Thanks swappingG!
ReplyDelete-Heather
erotic & funny. I like how she still tries to boss him around. looking forward to 3. well written
ReplyDeleteGood story so far with a nice build up
ReplyDeleteJennifer has an unrealistic expectation if she expects him not to use the bathroom. lol
ReplyDelete